There is something magical about the first days of the new year. You feel more energy. You are more positive and believe that everything you plan to do this year is going to be a success. So, let’s make it! Let’s make this year our year!
Today I traditionally want to share with you my New Year’s Resolutions for 2016. But this time I’ve decided to make it more blog-related and food-related. I guess, it would be interesting to come back to this post at the end of the year and read them again to find out if I’ve managed to make them come to reality.
2016 food resolutions:
- Try new products especially some vegetables and exotic fruits and tastes to broaden my culinary horizons.
- Learn new recipes from different cuisines and share with you my discoveries.
- Do sugar detox and report you about the results.
- Eat less meat, though somehow I am not going to become a vegetarian. I think, it’s going to be another great topic for my future posts on the blog.
- Learn good easy-to-cook vegetarian recipes to enrich my nutrition plan.
- Do not complicate recipes and use less ingredients for every meal.
- Drink enough water, remain hydrated.
- Read and study more about nutrition and health and share this information with you on the blog.
2016 blog resolutions:
- Finish changes in blog design as soon as possible.
- Make a Russian version of the blog as I have a lot of Russian-speaking readers.
- Do more interesting posts with recipes, food discoveries, my travel destinations and other food-related and not really topics.
- I am also preparing a lot food and lifestyle projects you will like I am sure!
Have you made New Year’s Resolutions yet? Perhaps, we have some resolutions in common? I’ll be happy to read your thoughts in the comments below.
All photos made in Łazienki park in Warsaw, Poland on January 1st 2016 by annuschka.com
PS: On January 1st it was extremely cold in comparison to days before. But it is nothing better than taking a power walk in the park. So we headed out with camera to our favorite Royal Łazienki Park to photograph the first day of the year. By the end of the walk we could hardly feel our fingers moving. That’s how cold it was. But it felt amazing! That frost on cheeks and happiness inside. Another year has arrived!
FOLLOW ME ON