As a true makeup lover I could not keep myself away from showing to you my staple everyday makeup cosmetic products I use on a daily basis.
I should admit that in between shooting for this post and making a post itself some time passed. And I got some new goodies that also has become my everyday makeup must-haves. They are not showing up in this post though. But I promise to talk about them sometime in the future.
So, let’s get started!
1. I own YSL Top Secrets BB Cream in Clear. It is the fairest shade and it may whiten up face a little bit. It has SPF 25 that is great actually! Besides, this BB cream helps skin look fresh, radiant and as if after a really good rest. It works for me.
I used to wear foundation a lot. Even when my skin was in a better condition that it is now. Everything changed at the moment I tried BB creams. There is so much talk about BB creams on blogs, Youtube beauty channels and fashion magazines, so I do not feel urge to add anything else. They do magic to a dull skin!
2. Then goes the iconic YSL Touche Eclat Radiant Touch in the most popular shade 2. It is hard to explain what it exactly is. Something in between illuminator and a highlighting concealer. It is the best product to use on a go to brighten up the under eye area, the corners of the nose and any other parts of face that need to be brighten up. The product is not really a must have. It would be nice to have it as a present every time it comes to an end. It is quite an expensive toy to buy.
3. My must have – Make Up For Ever Full Cover Extreme Camouflage Cream. I have it in the shade 4 (I believe the shade is called “Flesh”). I bought it at the time of a great desperation and frustration on the condition of my skin. This thing helped. Full cover stays on its place no matter what. I trust it and love it!
4. Shiseido Bronzer in the shade Light (1). It gives that light natural bronzing effect to your skin and does not look orange. Perfect for my pale skin. By the way it is the first Shiseido product that I have tried. What else from Shiseido should I try?
5. MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in the shade Lightscapade. I could write a whole story about how I was chasing it. This shade is a legend in a beauty world. Perhaps it somehow explains the fact it is almost not possible to buy it in stores and even on-line! A year later I got it. But when I got it I realised my disappointment. Yeah, the shade is beautiful no doubt, it gives subtle highlighting effect on my cheeks. But I believe there are lots of other more interesting hightlighting formulas. And I will definitely find something I would love! If my Mac will ever end… It still looks like I have just got it.
6. Estee Lauder Pure Color Blush in Pink Tease (1) is a beautiful blush! And I love the shade so much. It fits my complexion perfectly! Besides, I noticed this blush not only freshens up my face but also highlight cheeks a little bit. I do not know how it does it but they look fresher. Oh, the main con is it is completely satin!
7. Make Up Forever Straight &Wavy brush #128. I use it for bronzer. But it also gives a good precision when applying powder.
8. Lumene Blueberry Eyebrow Pencil in the shade 2 “Grey brown”. I bought my first Lumene eyebrow pencil when I was 14. More than 10 years passed and I still buy the same eyebrow pencil. Seriously! The shade is just perfect for me! Even when I went a little blonder it still looked natural on me. Lumene is a Finnish drugstore cosmetic brand I have been loving for years. It is a shame it is not available everywhere in Europe.
9. Ok, everyone already knows Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion quite well. No need to introduce. I have an original version. And it is great! When I apply it I am 100% sure my eyeshadow will not crease even if it is extremely hot all around.
10. Urban Decay Basics eyeshadow palette. 6 most wearable neutral-toned shades in a handy packaging. What else should I ask for? It is good for travelling and keeping on my makeup vanity. After I got Urban Decay Naked palette I realized I did not really need that many colors for an everyday makeup. As far as the makeup goes I am quite conservative. I prefer neutral natural colors. I do not really like to play with bright shimmering colors. For me it is too much.
11. MAC blending brush #224. This is the first professional brush I got. It is good and expensive. But the quality is not incredible and the bristles fall out from time to time.
12. YSL Shocking Mascara in Black. I love love love YSL mascaras! They make my lashes so long and unnaturally full. Besides, the gorgeous golden packaging and incredible smell make it really pleasant to use. Every girl will feel herself special.
13. Rimmel Lasting Finnish Lipstick in the shade 70 “Airy Fairy”. If you are looking for a nice nude shade for a good price then I suggest this Rimmel lipstick. It is not dry, quite lasting if you are not going to eat right away, and natural looking. What else should I say?
My little post about favorite cosmetics turned out to be a really adventurous thrilling story. I honestly tried to be brief as much as possible. But girls like to talk about beauty stuff, right?
What are your favorite everyday make up staples? Is there anything worthy I urgently need to try?
ALL PHOTOS BY annuschka.com
FOLLOW ME ON