I thought I was missing some nice posts on my blog that would be a little bit personal. And this is going to be about my life lately. Life, thoughts, inspiration, ideas… anything I like.
1. Recently I have tried a free week of workouts “Bikini Body Guide” by Kayla Itsines. If you do not know who I am talking about, I will make a separate post about her soon. I should say it is really intense. But now I can certainly believe that all the inspirational pictures on Kayla’s instagram account are true! These workouts are made to transform your body drastically. The only thing is you should really have a basic level of cardio fitness. Kayla warns about it in her guide book. Though I have noticeably improved my physical endurance, Kayla’s workouts felt tough! I hope to get back to her workouts later this year when I am ready. I wish she started doing YouTube fitness videos or DVD version of her workouts to make it simple for those who train at home like me.
While I was preparing to publish this post, Kayla started doing short workout videos on her Instagram account @kayla_itsines. Thank you Kayla for hearing my inner thoughts!
2. At the moment I have a second phase of getting rid of things I do not need. I hope to finally get rid of as many things as possible to welcome new things and new experience to come into my life. Sometimes I feel like I am stuck to some period of my past and it does not let me go further. I also noticed that big piles of things all over my little apartment make me so nervous and disturb with my daily working routine. I believe in the cycle of things in my surroundings. Old needless things go, new necessary things come.
3. I have spent a lot of time on Pinterest lately choosing new styles for my wardrobe. I think I have found what is really me. Finally. Now the only thing left is to make it come true to life.
4. After so many failures in my life I could have given up already. I could have lost heart. But here I am still believing I will break through all the difficulties, I will make it! And I will finally succeed in my beginnings and dreams of my perfect career. Never give up! No matter how hard it is sometimes.
5. I am taking a very popular around the world challenge #100happydays. I love challenges especially fitness ones. #100happydays is going to be something different. But I am eager to start. I believe it will help me to appreciate every day little things and be happy just to live and enjoy my surroundings. If you are ready to join me in this challenge, follow me on Instagram with the hashtag #AnnuschkasChallengeHappyDays. If you want to take part, read more about it on 100happydays.com.
How are you doing? What is new going on in your life?
FOLLOW ME ON