Choosing a good Christmas present for a foodie is not an easy task! Such a great variety of things is available in stores and online. And the better the choice, the harder to choose the right thing.
You can always recollect in your memory what your beloved foodie talked about last time. Like any other enthusiast foodies willingly share information about cool kitchen gadgets, their dreams and goals. Use this information as a guide for your Christmas present.
You can also use my ideas of Christmas presents for foodies. Besides the items on the collage, I also thought of a few other good suggestions almost any foodie would appreciate:
- cooking workshops in a good cooking school or a workshop of a well-known Master Chef (they do it sometimes);
- “Kinfolk Table: Recipes for Small Gatherings”, the first cookbook by Kinfolk consisting recipes and food traditions of different cultures. More information and how to order you can find on their official website;
- subscription to your foodie’s favorite food magazine;
- handmade wooden bowls, plates or cheese board (these things are extremely precious: not only you support someone’s handcraft, you also support local small business; besides, any handmade wooden piece is unique and it is unlikely you find anything similar; and my last argument: wood amazingly fits into any interior, modern or classic);
- good quality stainless steel frying pan or nonstick saucepans, e.g. Jamie Oliver for Tefal (make sure the person really needs it);
- a gift card to a favorite homeware or kitchen supplies shop of your beloved foodie (it always works, I think).
I can go on talking about presents forever. So, I am going to stop right now 🙂 Enjoy preparing Christmas presents! Look at the matter from the fun perspective! Somehow, it’s the most wonderful time of the year (except for summer 🙂 !
Hope, you get good presents as well!
FOLLOW ME ON